Thursday 30 April 2015

Introduction

Welcome to my blog!

As a first post, I wanted to start with an introduction. I'm Raijn and I coach for the #1 PUA in the world, Brad P. I've had some amazing experiences including threesomes, having relationships with multiple women at once and even pulling a girl from the Playboy Mansion! So how did I get to where I am?

Well I grew up in Australia and never had any natural advantages. As a natural introvert, I was the loner in school and didn't have a group of friends until late high school. Even then, I was the quiet guy just hanging around feeling lucky to be involved. I always felt uncomfortable around any large event especially if there was a dress code involved where I'd feel sick to the stomach. I was that guy who never had a girlfriend.

As an analytical guy, I always wished for a scientific method of meeting girls because science seemed to explain everything else. Then one day a colleague gave me a book that opened my eyes to the seduction community & my life changed. I experimented with a few different 'schools' out there & found that I needed a system where I can learn these skills methodically.

Enter Brad P. Through research I found The 30/30 Club and I started getting more success in 1 month than I had the 4 months previous. This success kept growing until I started achieving things I never thought possible like fucking a girl within 5 minutes of meeting her and having an open relationship with a girl I'd been wanting for a year. I still didn't feel I reached my potential.

Since then, and as part of my worldwide travels, I've spent a year in Los Angeles learning from Brad personally, with the man himself eventually informing me I'm one of the best students he's ever had & asked me to be a coach.

With my experience across Australia, Asia, North America & Europe, I can help take your game to the next level. If you're interested in coaching, don't hesitate to contact Drew at livecoaching@bradp.com for all the information.

In the mean time I'll be updating this blog when I can!

 - Raijn

No comments:

Post a Comment