Thursday 30 April 2015

My Past Year

When a lot of people get into game, it's for their own reasons. Some want to fuck a lot of girls, some just want to find a girl to marry & have kids with. Almost all guys wonder what is possible. I'm the guy who needed to know my full potential.

So last year was the best year of my life. As part of living in Los Angeles attending red carpet events and crashing Hollywood parties, I enjoyed the following:

 -- 30 lays in first 4 months (it got crazier)
 -- SNL Threesome
 -- maintained 10 girl rotation while filtering new girls in & out
 -- banging a different girl every day of the week (if not more)
 -- bunch of <10 minute pulls
 -- pulled & fucked blonde hottie from the Playboy Mansion (she bought me breakfast)
 -- banged 7 girls from 5 nights out

It was a lot of fun and I learned heaps about dating women and about myself. I wanted to post this so you guys know what is achievable if you put in the effort.

If you want me to put you on the path to achieve the same results, you can email Drew at livecoaching@bradp.com to discuss 1on1 trainings or phone consultations.

 - Raijn

No comments:

Post a Comment