Tuesday 19 May 2015

LR: SNL Threesome

So it was a Saturday night. I'm still hungover from the night before so I'm thinking of staying in but my housemate is keen to head out with this chick friend who drove up from San Diego. I roll with them & head to a bar that I know a pub crawl is finishing at. We walk into this bar & I get a couple of numbers with the first set potentially a SNL but I wanted to see what else was around.

It's closing time at 2am and I lock eyes with this girl sitting at the bar from across the room. We'll call her Jess. I stick my tongue at her & get a fun reaction... it's on. I had a sense she was flicking me the odd look throughout the night. I gesture from a distance to get her to come over to me but it doesn't work... it rarely does but if it does then it's 100% on. I walk over & open with something situational & vibe from there. The entire night I was running on natural flow which shows the importance of state control.

Straight away I'm getting shit tests but I'm not only plowing through them, but I'm throwing them right back at her. Before the interaction gets too intense, we leave. During this time, her friend was being hit on by this guy and we'll call her Elisha. Now we're being herded out of the bar & the other guy's friend turns up. Suddenly there's 2 guys, 2 girls and me.

As we leave the bar, I somehow start talking to Elisha who I can tell is very socially passive accompanied with a bit of social anxiety. Recognising, I'm able bond with her very quickly getting her very comfortable with me. When we get down to the street corner, everyone is standing around trying to decide what to do. The girls are from out of town & want to keep drinking. I start walking down Hollywood Blvd to keep the group moving & end up leading the pack with Jess next to me.

Now at this point I have Jess sussed out... she's used to being the smart/quick person in the room by saying things that confuse others & makes fun of them. Because of this, I was able to do the same thing to her except I'm better at it than she is... HAHA. There were times I would say something to her & she wouldn't be able to respond. Every time this happened, I could see the attraction getting higher. As we're walking towards my place, I'm bouncing between the 2 girls making sure to bolster attraction/comfort with Jess & Elisha respectively.

Eventually we're down a side street when Elisha & the 2 guys sit down to have a smoke. I isolate Jess about 5m up the road away from the group. The one 'scripted' routine I run is the prom dance routine. This is where I dance with a girl like the primary school dance (arms stretched right out with heaps of space between us), then I tell her we're dancing like in high school (like a waltz), then we dance like at the senior prom (arms around each other, faces buried into each other's necks)................ then we dance like we're in a club which is just me thrusting into her haha. This is a great routine because it has her laughing at the end but by the way she reacted to the full body kino, I knew she was very keen.

Now I was mainly trying to get attraction & compliance from Jess because she was the dominant friend. She called the shots & I knew that if I wanted to get both girls back to my place, she's the one I needed to have on my side first. It was at this point I said "Look... I'm staying at this house in the hills with a hot tub & booze & you guys seem cool & not the crazy stalker/serial killer type... but those guys creep me out a bit". Jess agreed that she'd be keen to come back so we called Elisha over so they can 'girl chat' together.

Because I've masterminded this whole thing, I'm in & privy to this conversation. The other 2 guys are not so Elisha tells them to walk away when she's talking with us. Hilariously, the 2 guys took it very literally & started walking off down the street. I then make a comment that obliterates any hopes they may have had without them even realising... "they're so obedient.. like dogs". The girls absolutely lose their shit, we all start laughing & I know it's all over.

The 2 guys actually start walking back so I tell Elisha to go & get their phone number so we can go. She goes & does this whilst I isolate Jess again and give her a quick make out. I pull away before she can & say "that's all you get". She tells me the next day this was HUGE for her because she usually does that to guys so when I did it to her, it drove her crazy.

Anyway, Elisha come back to us after dealing with the guys & we start walking towards my place. The conversation is fun & sexual with bits of kino but it's when we get to the house that it gets more interesting. When in the living room Elisha asks Jess for a kiss (we were talking about girl-on-girl on the walk). This has me thinking that a threesome is definitely on the cards so it's just about going with the natural progression of escalation.

We get some drinks & get into the hot tub. I was in with Elisha for about 10 minutes before Jess joined us where I built a stronger connection with her & made out with her. When Jess joins us I make out with her at one point. I sitting in a hot tub in Hollywood with a hot blonde in each arm. Heaven. They start making out with each other & then I make out with both and it slowly escalates from there just like any other pickup. When I get both bras off, Elisha says "don't suck on my nipples because then I'll wanna fuck everyone". It's then Jess who responds by saying "you shouldn't have told us that" and it made for great times.

I fucked Elisha first whilst fingering Jess who was really loving the deep spot & was rubbing me all over. Elisha got out to get a drink while I fucked Jess and she took my load in her mouth. Elisha came back & we just chilled in the tub until about 8am the next morning. Later that morning when Jess was sleeping in my bed, I fucked Elisha again who said I can use her any way I want.

I ended up seeing them again before they left & Jess visited me again a few months later.

- Raijn

No comments:

Post a Comment